August 5, 2014

These Boots Are Made For Walking!


Having so much fun with the girls. We are busy making cards and videos and can't wait to share them all with you!



Now isn't this an easy card? I had so much fun picking out the paper on this one. I used scrap paper and you would never know it! I used my Silhouette Portrait for most of the cards for the party as it was much easier for small hands to use 8 1/2x11 paper.

I sure hope you liked today's project and you too take just a couple of minutes to put a card together for a friend! Thanks for joining me today and for your sweet sweet words of encouragement. Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Karon said...

Another wonderful shaped card. Glad you are enjoying your crafting time! TFS

Sandy from Ukiah said...

So cute Sheila ... Looks like u are enjoying your silhouette

Unknown said...

These boots are ADORABLE!!!! My nieces show horses - these would be perfect for them!!! As always your work is amazing. So glad you are creating again :)