March 11, 2014

Birthdays Are Special At Any Age

Howdy - Adrienne from Eagle Canyon Arts here to share with you courtesy of Sheila's She's A Sassy Lady.  Thanks for inviting me to the party!

Now that we are grandparents, it is more of a challenge to come up with interesting cards for our "children" who are into their 40's (sh-h-h, don't tell them - they still think they're teenagers!) and parents themselves.  Here is a bright card I made for our daughter's birthday using papers from the Lola Workshop On The Go.  That collection isn't available per se, although Lola papers and embellishments ARE available.  Ink colors are outdoor denim and black.  I distressed the edges of the papers used on the card front and sponged the white with denim ink. These links will take you to my Close To My Heart website where all the products may be purchased. The inside of the card uses the "Birthday Cheer" stamp.  This was my first attempt at coloring with my Copic pens and I was VERY excited about using them.  I'd list the colors, except I used so MANY!  In all, the card turned out very well - and my daughter liked it!
Thanks for joining me on this project.  Blessings, Adrienne  Psalm 8

2 comments:

Hrvatica said...

What a fun card. Love all the bright colors.

Karon said...

Such a great card and fabulous colours! TFS