February 5, 2014

You Melt My Heart



Hi everyone,

Thank you Shelia for having me join you this week. I'm Carol and my blog is called Happy Expressions  http://happyexpressions.blogspot.com 

Well would you look at my little boo boo. Can you see it. Yes that is right I have put the frame on crooked. Can you believe it!  My eye sight must have been a bit off. LOL! No I wasn't drinking anything but water. 

This little image is from Lacy Sunshine called Izzybella. I printed her off onto neenah cs and colored it with copic markers. E00,000,21,31,35,51, R20,81,83,85,, BG10,11,13, I die cut a frame with a spellbinder die  and added some buttons from my stash onto top left and bottom right corners. I put some twine bows on the tops of the ribbon. I added a small MS heart punch to the center of her hair bow.The sentiment is from Pink by Design stamp with SU pretty in pink ink. I will give this card to my youngest grand child and she will love it even with the flaws. She is only three so she won't even notice it is crooked.

I will enter this card into this challenge.

Lacy Sunshine - add a sentiment
Thank you all for stopping by, happy creating!



3 comments:

Karon said...

Beautiful card and to be honest people put frames on wonky anyways these days :-) TFS

Charlotte C said...

You did an amazing job of coloring this beautiful image. Never noticed the frame being off - so don't tell anyone.

VintageScrapsCanada said...

OMGoodness
This stamp & your colouring are so GREAT!
wow amazing what i see when I get to looking ...

thanks for sharing