February 19, 2014

100th Day of School Layout

Hello - Lori here from ScrappinMyStressAway!  Today I am pulling double duty - I am featured at She's A Sassy Lady and Let's Scrap!  This week at Let's Scrap, our challenge is a card sketch.  I rarely make cards, so I turned mine into a scrapbook layout.
Here is the sketch.

For Tanner's 100th Day of school, his teacher made 100 pancakes! 
I created a title using my cameo and a font from my computer. 
I used circles to represent the pancakes.  I sprayed the background paper with Heidi Swapp teal color shine.  I added a strip of paper and some twine.

The paper is from Frosted Designs - Hey Kid!
I was so grateful that the teacher sent me a picture as volunteers were not needed this day!  What a fun day for the class!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great layout Lori. Thanks for sharing today!

Boopster said...

Very colorful - the "pancakes" are great fun! Love the picture of all the students front and center. Thanks for sharing this milestone with us.

Karon said...

It's a great LO and love the papers! TFS